Ska Board: Reborn
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Ska Board: Reborn

Welcome to SB:R

HomePortalGalleryLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

How did I lost original skaboard?

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
DarkAce
DarkAce

How did I lost original skaboard? Empty
PostSubject: How did I lost original skaboard?   How did I lost original skaboard? EmptyWed Jul 23, 2008 9:10 am

Is it just me, or did it pull a Houdini on us? Seriously, I thought I was entering it wrong here until I clicked on the link at Club Hel on Garrison's profile.
Back to top Go down
-Artemis-
Admin
-Artemis-

Character sheet
Player: 2

PostSubject: Re: How did I lost original skaboard?   How did I lost original skaboard? EmptyWed Jul 23, 2008 9:22 am

GODFUCKINGDAMNIT. I knew it was going to hit us when we weren't expecting it. Alright, lets just hope all the members have the URL...
Back to top Go down
Suoma-Sápmelaš
Newcomer
Suoma-Sápmelaš

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: How did I lost original skaboard?   How did I lost original skaboard? EmptyWed Jul 23, 2008 12:26 pm

It was deleted? Damn, I though Garrison temp/perma banned me from the site since I edited posts made by other writing "[Suoma-Sápmelaš hijacked this post. -Lasse]". x]

wait i requirez mod powah >_>
Back to top Go down
-Artemis-
Admin
-Artemis-

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: How did I lost original skaboard?   How did I lost original skaboard? EmptyWed Jul 23, 2008 12:59 pm

Great, now how the hell are we going to rally the members back together? -_-'
Fucking Proboards. Anyway, I'm too lazy to make you a mod, Lasse. Instead, watch this:

Back to top Go down
Suoma-Sápmelaš
Newcomer
Suoma-Sápmelaš

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: How did I lost original skaboard?   How did I lost original skaboard? EmptyWed Jul 23, 2008 2:05 pm

Where the damn do you find all these? Damn...

Well, we don't rally them back. Those members who were active 'n' good member come back, others were fags, so we won't worry for them.
Back to top Go down
-Artemis-
Admin
-Artemis-

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: How did I lost original skaboard?   How did I lost original skaboard? EmptyWed Jul 23, 2008 2:41 pm

I recall all the members there being awesome ones, since we pretty much sucked DP dry of activity for a few days. Anyway, where do I find these? YouTube. They make great distractions.

<_<
>_>

And now, Azumanga Daioh:

-Runs off to raep people while avoiding giving Lasse his Mod privelages-
Back to top Go down
DarkAce
DarkAce

PostSubject: Re: How did I lost original skaboard?   How did I lost original skaboard? EmptyWed Jul 23, 2008 3:53 pm

This thread is now about videos.

Wait, isn't this the song where people commit suicide after listening to it?
<looks out of window>
Must...jump...out...of...window!
<jumps and falls three feet>
Back to top Go down
-Artemis-
Admin
-Artemis-

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: How did I lost original skaboard?   How did I lost original skaboard? EmptyWed Jul 23, 2008 4:14 pm

You just found my second favorite piano piece. Good job. Yes, that song translated is 'Gloomy Sunday', it caused many Hungarians to kill themselves. Written by Rezső Seress after the death of his lover, the song is basically about his thoughts of suicide. Coincidentally to your post, DA, Seress offed himself in Budapest by jumping out of a window. Many people killed themselves in Hungary shortly after the song was written, many of them found dead with either lyrics of the song written down somewhere by them, or having the song being played somewhere near them when they died. Also, yes, I have researched this topic. ^^

An english version, but with an alternated ending. Which I fucking HATE. It kills the mood. This is a cover of the Billie Holiday version of it, in which the ending had to be changed to be played on the radio, as it was perceived as 'Too depressing', so this cover had to do the same. The stupid media fucks up a masterpiece at 3:05...
Also, this isn't entirely how the original sounds, it's an adaptation from piano to guitar. There are billions of covers of this song, I just find this one my favorite. Sans the mood-killing 'dreaming' part...
Back to top Go down
Suoma-Sápmelaš
Newcomer
Suoma-Sápmelaš

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: How did I lost original skaboard?   How did I lost original skaboard? EmptyThu Jul 24, 2008 3:39 am

-Artemis- wrote:
I recall all the members there being awesome ones, since we pretty much sucked DP dry of activity for a few days. Anyway, where do I find these? YouTube. They make great distractions.

<_<
>_>

And now, Azumanga Daioh:

-Runs off to raep people while avoiding giving Lasse his Mod privelages-

LOLOLOLOLOLOL funny. Gotta ruvz anime.

No, gey. I wasn't less active in the DPB 'cause of the skaboard. I was just at the two boards at the same time.

HAI WAITZ MY MOD PRIVELAGEZ

-raepz people before Arty raepz them-

>_>
<_<

-raepz artemis-

:3
Back to top Go down
DarkAce
DarkAce

PostSubject: Re: How did I lost original skaboard?   How did I lost original skaboard? EmptyThu Jul 24, 2008 8:34 am

Well, I see you definately done your research. I just found out about the song yesterday, and spent most of my time researching it myself. Found it out on the creepypasta article on ED.
Which now makes me wonder if we should have a creepypasta thread on this board. It's not like I don't have a couple of my own stories myself.
Back to top Go down
-Artemis-
Admin
-Artemis-

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: How did I lost original skaboard?   How did I lost original skaboard? EmptyThu Jul 24, 2008 11:00 am

How did I lost original skaboard? Mutilated_corpse_10_dead_and_done.sized
^Me, after Lasse raeping me

Edit: lol lol disregard that, I'm a Jawa molester. Now that I look at it better, the body's obviously fake. Just keep that as a mental image in case you really want to do this horrible thing to me.

Anyway -

DarkAce wrote:
Well, I see you definately done your research. I just found out about the song yesterday, and spent most of my time researching it myself. Found it out on the creepypasta article on ED.
Which now makes me wonder if we should have a creepypasta thread on this board. It's not like I don't have a couple of my own stories myself.

Agh, the rumors make it addicting, don't they? I learned to play part of the song a while ago. ^^ I'm hoping to write a metal cover for it, if I set the mood correctly, I should be able to add a nice slow riff with it, followed by a tear jerking solo; a song like that deserves one. So, a creepypasta thread? Go for it. I've never been one to read many, but I'd like to hear some of yours, DA.

>_>

<_<

[Suoma-Sápmelaš hijacked this post. -Lasse] :3
Back to top Go down
Vector
Vector

PostSubject: Re: How did I lost original skaboard?   How did I lost original skaboard? EmptyThu Jul 24, 2008 12:30 pm

Damn. Skaboard as we knew it is gone. *sniff* I miss it. I was with skaboard from day 1. I know it better than anyone besides Garrison. Hell, I got the first guest poster that wasn't me or Garrison. Damn. this sucks. Oh, yeah, I've semi got my laptop up. not 100%, but still, I'll post when I can get Wi-Fi. Grr...freakin proboards. Evil or Very Mad Also, SS, quit complaning, I've been a mod longer than anyone, and I can wait, so just STFU or GTFO.
Back to top Go down
-Artemis-
Admin
-Artemis-

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: How did I lost original skaboard?   How did I lost original skaboard? EmptyThu Jul 24, 2008 1:57 pm

>skaboard.roflforum/: Initiating user Artemis.admin cyberbrain command program...

>skaboard.roflforum/: Command accepted. Observing text transmissions.

>skaboard.roflforum/: user Vector_Pilot.member: attempting = modesty/

>skaboard.roflforum/: Initiating...

>skaboard.roflforum/: Attempt failed. user Artemis.admin does not approve fair judgement.

>skaboard.roflforum/: Initiating action_create_moderator = Suoma-Sápmelaš.member...

>skaboard.roflforum/: Command accepted. User Artemis.admin approves of unfair judgement.

>skaboard.roflforum/: Initiating live_user_cyberbrain.entry...

>skaboard.roflforum/: Command accepted.

>skaboard.roflforum/: Hay guys. I'mma be cyberized now. If you don't know what the above means or what I'm doing, you're making me a Jawa molester.

>skaboard.roflforum/: live_user_cyberbrain.entry connection ended.

>skaboard.roflforum/: Initiating end_cyberbrain command program...

>skaboard.roflforum/: Command program ended. Transmission closing.

[Suoma-Sápmelaš hijacked this post. -Lasse]
Back to top Go down
Suoma-Sápmelaš
Newcomer
Suoma-Sápmelaš

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: How did I lost original skaboard?   How did I lost original skaboard? EmptySun Jul 27, 2008 5:30 am

-Artemis- wrote:
How did I lost original skaboard? Mutilated_corpse_10_dead_and_done.sized
^Me, after Lasse raeping me

Edit: lol lol disregard that, I'm a Jawa molester. Now that I look at it better, the body's obviously fake. Just keep that as a mental image in case you really want to do this horrible thing to me.

Anyway -

DarkAce wrote:

Agh, the rumors make it addicting, don't they? I learned to play part of the song a while ago. ^^ I'm hoping to write a metal cover for it, if I set the mood correctly, I should be able to add a nice slow riff with it, followed by a tear jerking solo; a song like that deserves one. So, a creepypasta thread? Go for it. I've never been one to read many, but I'd like to hear some of yours, DA.

>_>

<_<

[Suoma-Sápmelaš hijacked this post. -Lasse]

waitwaitwiat You send the lyrics plz? :3
Back to top Go down
-Artemis-
Admin
-Artemis-

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: How did I lost original skaboard?   How did I lost original skaboard? EmptySun Jul 27, 2008 10:18 am

After you hijacking mah post?

YES.

{I'm a Jawa Molester}

Last edited by -Artemis- on Sun Jul 27, 2008 1:21 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Suoma-Sápmelaš
Newcomer
Suoma-Sápmelaš

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: How did I lost original skaboard?   How did I lost original skaboard? EmptySun Jul 27, 2008 11:55 am

C'mon, just fooling around. I'm bored.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: How did I lost original skaboard?   How did I lost original skaboard? Empty

Back to top Go down

How did I lost original skaboard?
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Ska Board: Reborn :: Your first category :: Your first forum-
Jump to: